Cap Check subjects beer bottle caps to an acoustic leak tightness test.
A contact-free excitation procedure with high-performance signal processing analyses the crown cap's resonance conditioned by internal pressure. The system detects pressure differences in the range of only 0.1 bar. Cap Check tracks leaky bottles reliably, even in filling lines without pasteurization.
- Enclosed construction for simple cleaning
- Wear-free working method
- Cost-efficient compared to alternative measuring methods
Quality testing of bottles and jars with metal caps, as of beer, jam, baby food, sauce, pickled foods
- Pressure test gives information about jar's or bottles' leak tightness
- Detection of improperly capped/sealed bottles and jars
- Detection of missing crown caps and seals
- Detection of broken bottles/jars and other damages